Descriptive Physical Oceanography JOA Examples
|The oceanographic research vessel Roger Revelle (UCSD Scripps Institution of Oceanography) off Antarctica.|
- Go to the JOA application tab for instructions, links, and tips on getting and using Java OceanAtlas.
IMPORTANT: Remember to COPY the Java OceanAtlas Application and support files to your hard drive to complete the installation process.
Use the Data Files
- The introduction to each chapter will have a link for that chapter's data files.
- You can also go to the Data Files page to copy files to your work area. You can access the Data Files page using the black navigation bar above.
- Data files can be opened from within JOA. With JOA open, go to the File menu, and select Open . Select the file.
Navigate DPO JOA Examples
- Go to the DPO JOA Examples chapter list.
- Select the chapter you would like to work on.
- Use the navigation bar at left to navigate within or between chapters.